Friday, September 30, 2011

Friendship Bracelet Making Party

It has been awhile since I have posted. Sorry. I got sick, then I had to go to South Carolina. There were dead people to find. It is what I do.

Before I got sick and went to South Carolina, I had a friendship bracelet making party.

I invited my girls over and we watched an awesome movie. We drank delicious beverages. It is called a Moscow Mule (ginger beer, vodka, mint)

I made mustache straws. They made me laugh.
I look good with a mustache. Right? Mustache for the win.
After we all had beverages, we got to work.
Look at this focus.
Even Max got in on the action. He really likes friendship bracelets. It is a little bit of a hazard to have him around.
Bracelets may have been lost. Cat casualties are a problem.
To sustain us throughout this work, I made salted carmel popcorn. So easy and tasty.

It was really fun to kick back, chat, and make some pretty bracelets. The skills came right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment